Edgewater is committed to recruiting and maintaining a staff of highly skilled professionals to support our customers. In keeping with this objective, we offer highly competitive salaries and employee benefits which include:
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Group insurance including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life
- A company-matching 401(k), with 100% company-match vesting on day-one
We understand the dual responsibility of attending to the needs of our staff, as well as to the needs of our customers. Satisfied employees provide superior customer service.
Edgewater is routinely looking for qualified professionals to staff current and upcoming projects. We encourage you to review our Employment Opportunities (below) and apply for applicable positions. Note; if you hold an Active “Q” or “L” clearance, or have previously been cleared, please be sure to indicate.
- For assistance with opportunities at Savannah River, send an email to: SavannahRiver@EdgewaterTech.net.
- For assistance with opportunities at all other locations, send an email to: Resume@EdgewaterTech.net.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide assistance in our job application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability, you may contact us at (865) 272-3718 for assistance.