We are excited to announce that Hanford Mission Integration Solutions (HMIS) has awarded a subcontract to Edgewater Technical Associates to provide Administrative Services at the Hanford Reservation in Richland, WA. Under the Hanford Administrative Services contract, Edgewater will provide a variety of complex administrative functions in support of members of the HMIS Executive and Senior…
- Multidiscipline Engineering Services
- Nuclear, Waste, and D&D Operations
- Operational Readiness Preparation and Formality of Operations
- Safety Basis Development and Implementation
- Environmental Remediation and Regulatory Support
- Maintenance and Integrated Work Planning
- Training/Qualification and Procedures Development and Implementation
- Staff Augmentation
The Company must maintain quality first, and sustainable growth second, with a majority of growth obtained through the repeat business of satisfied existing customers. In support of this principle, Edgewater will operate with the following values:
- Existing customers must always come first.
- Growth must always be accompanied with required quality.
- All business decisions will consider the long-term interest of the customer as well as our core goal of sustainable growth through repeat business.
- We will choose long-term solutions, at the expense of short-term profits.
- Our reputation must be exemplary.
The Company must recruit the highest quality personnel, provide them rewarding employment opportunities, and retain them through honesty, respect, and highly competitive compensation. In pursuit of this goal, Edgewater will
- Retain only quality professionals who understand and embrace customer service.
- Exercise loyalty and preference to incumbent employees with proven performance, even at the expense of short-term profit.
- Offer performance incentives to Key Personnel, and reward exemplary employee efforts and results.