We are excited to announce that Savannah River Mission Completion (SRMC) has awarded Edgewater one of four multimillion-dollar subcontracts to perform key engineering support for the Savannah River Site (SRS) liquid waste mission. Under this contract, Edgewater will provide SRMC with subject matter experts in areas such as engineering and technical support, fire protection engineering,…
- Multidiscipline Engineering Services
- Nuclear, Waste, and D&D Operations
- Operational Readiness Preparation and Formality of Operations
- Safety Basis Development and Implementation
- Environmental Remediation and Regulatory Support
- Maintenance and Integrated Work Planning
- Training/Qualification and Procedures Development and Implementation
- Staff Augmentation
The Company must maintain quality first, and sustainable growth second, with a majority of growth obtained through the repeat business of satisfied existing customers. In support of this principle, Edgewater will operate with the following values:
- Existing customers must always come first.
- Growth must always be accompanied with required quality.
- All business decisions will consider the long-term interest of the customer as well as our core goal of sustainable growth through repeat business.
- We will choose long-term solutions, at the expense of short-term profits.
- Our reputation must be exemplary.
The Company must recruit the highest quality personnel, provide them rewarding employment opportunities, and retain them through honesty, respect, and highly competitive compensation. In pursuit of this goal, Edgewater will
- Retain only quality professionals who understand and embrace customer service.
- Exercise loyalty and preference to incumbent employees with proven performance, even at the expense of short-term profit.
- Offer performance incentives to Key Personnel, and reward exemplary employee efforts and results.